INSTRUCTIONS - Vent to Atmosphere Chassis Kit Posted on 20 Sep 21:17
The installation of this Vent to Atmosphere Chassis Kit requires minimal mechanical knowledge and tools. It is important to follow these instructions.
- M8 x 1.25 Tap
- Allan Key set
- Knife to cut silicone pipe
- Silicone sealant (optional)
- The T-Fitting supplied has 1 end blocked, this is to be used in the orginal pipe from the pcv valve in the rocker cover to the intake pipe. The blocked end faces towards the intake while the other two ends are to divert the flow away from the intake and out to the Y-Piece.
- Using the supplied silicone pipe, join the T-Piece and the Y-Piece together, the Y-Piece is to evenly split the flow either side of the bell housing then to the chassis rail fittings.
- The Angled Barbs are to be screwed to the Chassis Fittings. Best to seal with silicone gasket maker against the chassis.
- Connect the Y-Piece to the Barbs with the black silicone pipe supplied.
- The early Isuzu chassis will have one of the rails with a m6 captive nut and the other side is a hole. This hole is the perfect size to run a M8 tap to use the m8 bolt supplied.
- It is recommended to saddle the pipe either with zipties or clamps to minimize rubbing.
- Before setting of on your first drive please ensure pipes are not kinked and breathing while engine is running.
If you have any issues please contact me and I am more than happy to assist.
All the best with your 4weeling. Stay safe.