Terms and Conditions and Refund Policy
Please keep in mind that Munji Performance Products are focused on improving the performance of your vehicle for four wheel driving. We cannot guarantee that our products are road legal in each State and are built for "off road use only".
Please ensure that before you purchase any of our products, for example, the body lift kit, that you check your States rules and regulations to see whether the modifications will be road legal. Some products may require modification plates to become road legal.
We here at Munji Performance are more than happy to try and step you through any issues you may have, however, Munji Performance will not accept any responsibility if our products:-
- Void any new car warranties;
- Cause you to receive a fine for the modification; and
- Are installed incorrectly and damage your vehicle in any way.
By purchasing our products you accept this risk and these terms and conditions.
In addition, you agree by purchasing products from Munji that you will not hold us liable for any damage caused (to your vehicle or otherwise) as a result of installing any product purchased from Munji Performance.
Our policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must meet the conditions of our Returns Policy.
To qualify for a refund, you must meet all of the following criteria:-
- You must contact Munji 4x4 Accessories via email (email@example.com) requesting a return BEFORE returning the item(s) to us;
- You must pay for the postage cost to return the item(s) to Munji 4x4 Accessories Pty Ltd;
- The item(s) must be returned to 2/38 Eastern Service Rd, Stapylton QLD 4208;
- The item(s) must not have been used, being, they remain in 'new' condition;
- The item(s) must be in its original box(es), unopened, remaining sealed;
- The box(es) must be undamaged in any way;
- The item(s) must be received by Munji 4x4 Accessories within 90 days of your original purchase date;
- The item(s) must be returned to Munji 4x4 Accessories with the completed Return Form.
If any of the above criteria is not met, you will not be eligible for a refund and you will be required to pay the return postage cost to return the item(s) to you BEFORE they are returned to you.
Further, your total refund amount will not include the original postage cost to you.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days of receiving the returned item.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2/38 Eastern Service Rd, Stapylton QLD 4208.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.