Instructions - Adjustable Radiator Supports Posted on 27 Jun 14:37
The installation of this Adjustable Radiator Supports requires minimal mechanical knowledge and tools. It is important to follow these instructions.
N.B: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DRAIN THE RADIATOR
- Socket Set
- Alan Key Set
- First things first, Lift your bonnet and support the bonnet while working under it.
- Make sure your engine has cooled down before touching the radiator.
- Start by undoing the top radiator bracket and removing the rubber bush from the bracket.
- The rubber bush will be reused in the new top bracket supplied as part of your kit from Munji 4x4 Accessories.
- Then undo the bolt at the top of each side bracket and you will find the radiator will lift out of the lower slot in the original plastic brackets.
- The side rubber mounts will be reused on the new Adjustable Radiator Supports.
- Now fit the new Adjustable Radiator Supports just as the original ones were removed.
- Tighten the bolts and fit the new top brackets.
- No you can refit the lower radiator shroud if it was removed.
If you have any issues please contact me and I am more than happy to assist.
All the best with your 4weeling. Stay safe.