Vent to Atmosphere Chassis Kit (Isuzu D-Max / Holden Rodeo and RC Colorado - 2003 to 2011)
or make 4 interest‐free payments of $37.50 fortnightly with Moreinfo
Stock will be back in soon - Just waiting on the arrival of silicone pipe.
N.B. IF YOU HAVE A STANDARD EXHAUST - SEE NOTE IN RED BELOW
What is this?
This is a kit that is the only 100% removal of blowby crankcase pressure and oil from your intake and no servicing needed!!
There is NO risk of pressure build up from a restrictive filter and no draining needed.
With the gasses being evenly pumped into both chassis rails you will not only get no dripping but you will also get an even coating (very thin) of oil througout the entire chassis rails. This is one of the best rust preventions you can have on any car that is exposed to the atmospher not to forget for those who drive on salted roads.
Normally vent to atmosphere is a pipe to the ground... there are many bad things there eg:
- Oil vapour on the road is not kind to motorbike riders or other vehicles
- Oil vapour on the road is not kind on the road surface in general
- Can be easily seen venting into the air
This kit comes with all that is needed and is vehicle specific.
These kits will include:
- Specific chassis fittings made to fit original holes with no cutting needed.
- Angle barb fittings that fit to the chassis plates
- Y piece to destribute to both rails
- T piece to tap into the original breather (one blocked end to make it look "neater"
- Silicone pipe to connect all the fittings neatly.
- All fittings are billet alloy anodised black also the silicone pipe supplied is black for a "neater" look...
What are the benefits?
100% removal of venting gasses and oil from intake system.
If your vehicle has a standard i.e. stock, exhaust, installation instructions change slightly for the drivers side.
In addition, you will need to tap a thread into the large hole just beyond the flexi join, but before the catylic converter. We have an optional rental service for the required 1/2" BSP Tap.
The rental fee is $35.00, and $30.00 is refunded to you within three (3) business days once you return the tap to us (at your expense).
What vehicles does this suit?
- Holden RA Rodeo (2003-2006)
- Holden RA7 Rodeo (2007-2008)
- Holden RC Colorado (2008-2012)
- Isuzu D-Max (2008-2012)
Tools required – screwdriver / degreaser / rags / allan key set / knife
Installation Time - Approximately 30 minutes
Difficulty – Do it yourself, basic tool knowledge required / Detailed installation guide provided, basic tool knowledge required
Standard postage Australia wide included in price / Express post Australia wide included / Postage additional, calculated at checkout
The early Isuzu's that still run stock exhaust and no mods may find the drivers side fitting interfering with the flex pipe in the exhaust. In this case there is a similar hole 300mm further back that can be used but will need to drill a 5mm hole and tap the thread or 7mm hole to suit the m8 bolt on the other side. In this case please add a note on the order to include 2x m8 bolts and washers.
*Venting to atmosphere is not legal
*THESE ARE BILLET ALLOY PARTS