Radiator Adjustable Side and Top Brackets (RA Rodeo, RC Colorado and Early Shape D-Max)
or make 4 interest‐free payments of $55.00 fortnightly with Moreinfo
What is this?
Replacement adjustable radiator side and top brackets.
What are the benefits?
The most important benefit is….bling factor!
These radiator brackets are made from 6106 Alumium, and are precision CNC’d for OEM fitment. They are adjustable to suit any body height, including standard, which allows you to run the original complete fan shroud. This means you do not have to unclip the bottom of your fan shroud (or remove it altogether) following a body lift.
Seriously though, these replacement brackets are adjustable in half inch (12mm) increments and allow you to:-
- Replace your original side brackets just for the bling factor on your standard height vehicle;
- Move your radiator position so you can run the full original fan shroud after a body lift.
The benefit of having the original fan shroud on is for engine cooling efficiency, but also, protecting the fan from any debris whilst four wheeling.
- Colours – Blue and Black;
- Top bracket sizes - Standard, 0.5", 1" and 1.5"
What vehicles does this suit?
- 6ve1 Engine
- 4JH1 Engine
- Early 4JJ1 Engine (up until 2012 model).
Tools required – small socket set / allen key set
Installation Time - Approximately 20 minutes
Difficulty – Detailed installation guide provided, basic tool knowledge required
Standard postage Australia wide included in price
*THESE ARE BILLET ALLOY PARTS