Composite Inner Guard Replacements REAR (Isuzu D-Max and Mazda BT-50 2020/2021 - 4JJ3)
What is this?
Munji Reinforced Inner Guards to cover up the join in the plastic inner guard at the rear (tub only) that is known to open and tear. Also to close up the gap caused by a 1" / 2" body lift.
It makes the body lift more discrete and provides a neater overall appearance of the tub lift.
- Inner Guards are now CNC'd out of High-density Polyethylene (HDPE).
- Black in colour to suit the "Original Look".
- This a UV stable material and will not deteriorate in the sun.
- HDPE is a thermoplastic, which means if for some reason it is out of shape you can simply leave the part out in the sun on a hot day and it will be easy to flatten out again.
What are the benefits?
The replacement Inner Guards provide protection from debris to your engine components.
Three (3) different heights are available for purchase:-
1. Standard height (no body lift) (This applies for suspension lifts as well)
2. 1” Body Lift
3. 2” Body Lift
The Inner Guards come with your chosen hardware, either:-
A. Bolts, anodized washers and Rivnuts (please note this is the recommended mounting system, however, you will require a Rivnut crimper) - $154.00 plus postage.
B. Bolts, anodized washers and Rubber Thread Inserts - $165.00 plus postage.
What vehicles does this suit?
Isuzu D-Max 2020/2021 - 4JJ3 motor
Tools required – Allan key / Drill
Optional tools required (depending on hardware selected) – Rivnut Crimper for rivnut hardware option
Installation Time - Approximately 30 minutes for initial install of Rivnuts
Difficulty –Do it yourself, basic tool knowledge required
Standard postage Australia wide included in price.
N.B. Inner Guards are unable to be sent via express post due to size.