2.5" Intercooler Hard Pipe Upgrade (Isuzu Dmax / Mux 2012 to 2016)
or make 4 interest‐free payments of $47.50 fortnightly with Moreinfo
What is this?
The Intercooler Pipe is a direct alloy replacement for the factory rubber hose.
What are the benefits?
The original rubber intercooler pipes expand under boost, which can cause lag and also fatigue over time which can rupture.
The hard pipe upgrade:-
1. Aesthetically pleasing;
2. Is stronger, will not expand under boost or fatigue;
3. Has built-in barb fitting for attaching a boost gauge; and
4. Comes with silicon joiners, which are more durable than the original rubber joiners, and will withstand must higher boost levels.
All these benefits suit a standard to a highly modified vehicle, with standard front mount intercooler.
2. Brush Silver or
3. Polished Alloy.
i. No boost fitting; or
ii. 1/8 npt 6mm angled barb to suit silicon pipe.
Stainless steel clamps are provided and must be greased to prevent the stainless binding up.
What vehicles does this suit?
- Isuzu D-Max - 2012 to 2016 (4JJ1 engine)
- Isuzu MUX - 2012 to 2016 (4JJ1 engine)
Tools required - Small socket set and cleaning rag.
Installation Time - Approximately 20 minutes.
Difficulty - Do it yourself, basic tool knowledge required
Remember to grease the hose clamps before installing. Stainless steel clamps are provided and must be greased to prevent the stainless binding up.
Standard postage Australia wide included in price.
*THESE ARE ALLOY PIPES