Composite Inner Guard Replacements - GU Patrol
or make 4 interest‐free payments of $40.00 fortnightly with Moreinfo
What is this?
A pair of Munji Reinforced Inner Guards to replace the original rubber flaps that are located within the wheel arch.
The original rubber Inner Guards will no longer fit after a 1” or 2” Body Lift is installed.
- Inner Guards are now CNC'd out of High-density Polyethylene (HDPE).
- Black in colour to suit the "Original Look".
- This a UV stable material and will not deteriorate in the sun.
- HDPE is a thermoplastic, which means if for some reason it is out of shape you can simply leave the part out in the sun on a hot day and it will be easy to flatten out again.
What are the benefits?
The replacement Inner Guards provide protection from debris to your engine components.
Three (3) different heights are available for purchase:-
1. Standard height (no body lift) (This applies for suspension lifts as well)
2. 1” Body Lift
3. 2” Body Lift
The Inner Guards come with your chosen hardware, either:-
A. Bolts, anodized washers and Rivnuts (please note this is the recommended mounting system, however, you will require a Rivnut crimper).
B. Bolts, anodized washers and Rubber Thread Inserts.
Tools required – Allan key / Drill
Optional tools required (depending on hardware selected) – Rivnut Crimper for rivnut hardware option
Installation Time - Approximately 30 minutes for the initial install of Rivnuts
Difficulty –Do it yourself, basic tool knowledge required
Standard Postage Included Australia Wide