Composite Inner Guard Replacements Rear - RC Colorado, Early D-Max, RA7 Rodeo and RA Rodeo
or make 4 interest‐free payments of $40.00 fortnightly with Moreinfo
*There is a 1 week delay on the 2" rear innerguards
What is this?
Munji Reinforced Inner Guards to cover up the join in the plastic inner guard at the rear (tub only) that is known to open and tear. Also to close up the gap caused by a 1" / 2" body lift.
It makes the body lift more discrete and provides a neater overall appearance of the tub lift.
To save on deformation during post, inner guards will be sent out flat and will require two bends. These bends can easily be done by hand, if on hand, a hot air gun can make it easier to bend. Instructions for bending (along with photographs) are provided.
- Inner Guards are CNC'd out of High-density Polyethylene (HDPE).
- Black in colour to suit the "Original Look".
- This a UV stable material and will not deteriorate in the sun.
- HDPE is a thermoplastic, which means if for some reason it is out of shape you can simply leave the part out in the sun on a hot day and it will be easy to flatten out again.
Two different heights are available for purchase:-
1. 1” Body Lift
2. 2” Body Lift
The Inner Guards come with your chosen hardware, either:-
A. Bolts, anodized washers and Rivnuts (please note this is the recommended mounting system, however, you will require a Rivnut crimper) - $160.00.
B. Bolts, anodized washers and Rubber Thread Inserts - $170.00.
What vehicles does this suit?
- RC Colorado - 2008 to 2012
- Early shape D-Max - 2007 to 2012
- RA7 Rodeo - 2007 to 2008
- RA Rodeo - 2003 to 2006
Tools required – Allan key / Drill
Optional tools required (depending on hardware selected) – Rivnut Crimper for rivnut hardware option
Installation Time - Approximately 30 minutes for initial install of Rivnuts
Difficulty –Do it yourself, basic tool knowledge required
Standard Postage Included Australia Wide